PREMIER LEAGUE football is back this weekend with Manchester United, Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea all in action.
And Paddy Power are offering new customers an amazing £50 in FREE BETS when you bet just a tenner.Bet £10 on Premier League Bet Builders Get £50 to use on Premier League Bet Builders with Paddy Power[/caption]
In order to claim this offer, you must bet £10 on any pre-match Bet Builder on the Premier League to receive your free £50 in bet builders.
Qualifying bets to activate this offer MUST be placed between Saturday 20 January and Monday 22 and is to be staked on this weekend’s Premier League action.
A bet builder allows customers to pick from multiple markets for a single event across a range of sports and combine them into one bet.
So, you could decide to place a £10 bet builder on Saturday’s lunchtime kick off between Southampton and Chelsea.
We’ll be backing Chelsea to win, Timo Werner to score and Jorginho to be booked at HUGE odds of 29/1!
What is a Bet Builder?
A bet builder allows Paddy’s punters to pick from multiple markets for a single event across a range of sports and combine them into one bet.
And it’s just like building up a traditional accumulator.
Simply look at some markets you like – over or under goals and corners, both teams to score, correct score, goalscorers, or even who you think could get carded or have a shot on target, they’re all there, just build the bet you want and away you go.
How to use the Bet Builder
- Bet Builder is available on for top grade competitions, for the most popular match sports offered by Paddy Power – Football, Basketball. The Bet Builder tab will be available within the event page.
- A selection of available bets will appear where you can see the Bet Builder offers. Choose your bets by clicking on the ‘Odds‘ buttons.
- When you have made your selections, you need to go to your betslip. ‘Betslip‘ can be found at the bottom of your screen on mobile, or right hand side on desktop.
- In your ‘Betslip‘ you will find a box to input your bet stake.
- When you have inputted your stake, you are ready to confirm your bet. Click the ‘Place Bets‘ button.
Commercial content notice: Taking one of the bookmaker offers featured in this article may result in a payment to The Sun. 18+. T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
And when that bet builder is settled – win or lose – you’ll be credited with £50 in free bet builder bets for the rest of the weekend AND over the next 30 days.
That initial bet must be at odds of at least 1/2.
There’s no shortage of action for punters to bet on this weekend after the early clash at St Mary’s.
There’s a six-pointer between Burnley and West Brom at Turf Moor shortly before Liverpool vs Everton in the Merseyside derby at 5.30pm.
Fulham round Saturday off against Sheffield United at Craven Cottage.
Sunday begins with a London derby as Tottenham travel to West Ham at midday, Aston Villa vs Leicester follows before Arsenal entertain league leaders Manchester City.
The final game of the weekend is between Manchester United and Newcastle as Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s side look to bounce back from their 1-1 draw with the Baggies.
PADDY POWER BET £10 GET £50 IN BET BUILDER BETS*
Most read in Betting Tips
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
- Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry or depressed
- Gamcare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org
*Place a £10 pre-play Bet Builder on any Premier League fixture between Saturday 20th and Monday 22nd of February, at minimum odds of 1.2 (1/5). Get £50 in Football Bet Builders. Free bets will be awarded after your qualifying bet has been settled, valid for 30 days. 18+ Begambleaware.org