The club would ask that Queen’s Park supporters planning to attend maintain their excellent record of behaviour. The encouragement given to the players by supporters is hugely appreciated.
- Travel to Airdrie if you can
- Support the team enthusiastically from the stand
- Follow directions of police and stewards at all times
- Engage in any form of unacceptable conduct
- Attempt to bring into the ground any controlled containers, smoke bombs or pyrotechnics of any sort
- Enter the field of play at any time
Irrespective of the result, the players and staff intend to acknowledge the supporters at the end of the game. Any pitch incursions and/or any display of unacceptable conduct, would put this in jeopardy and could have serious repercussions for the club.
Here’s hoping everyone connected with Queen’s Park has a great day – ONE TEAM ONE DREAM.