THE FA CUP is back this weekend and we’ve compiled the best bets across the UK’s leading bookmakers for Sunday’s third round games.
Friday night football saw Liverpool and Wolves move into the fourth round with wins over Aston Villa and Crystal Palace while Saturday saw a host of fixtures – with more to come today.
Today sees Chelsea, Manchester City and Tottenham – up against non league Marine.
We have listed all the best selections below from Paddy Power, William Hill and Betfair for punters to pick from.
Take a look at our top three selections or look below to see all the offers and free bet sign-up offers in all their glory to try and beat the bookies.
Three best bets
- 20/1 treble on Chelsea, Man City and Tottenham – (claim here with William Hill)
- Brighton, Juventus & Valencia all to win – was 9/2 now 6/1 (Paddy Power)
- 2 or more goals in each of the six 1.30pm English FA Cup match –was 9/5 now 9/4 (Betfair)
Paddy Power – New customers get a risk-free £20 bet HERE*
Paddy Power – Turbo Price (Max £20)
2 or more goals in each 1:30pm English FA Cup match (normal time only) was 6/4 now 7/2
Paddy Power – Free Bet if 1 Selection of Your Bet Builder lets you down
Terms and conditions: Pre-match Accas, ACCA Special applies to all markets and all leagues. Applies to 4+ fold Accas. Minimum odds of 1/5 per leg apply. Max free bet £10 refund per day. Does not include in-play bets. T&Cs apply.
Paddy Power – Sunday’s Power Prices
- 2 or more goals in each Italian Serie A match was 2/1 now 11/4
- Man City, Chelsea, Leeds, Barnsley & Cheltenham all to win was 3/1 now 4/1
- Rangers, Napoli & Stuttgart all to win was 4/1 now 11/2
- Brighton, Juventus & Valencia all to win was 9/2 now 6/1
- Fiorentina, Getafe & Hertha Berlin all to win was 11/2 now 7/1
Most read in Betting Tips
William Hill – New customers bet £10 and get £30 free bets + £10 casino bonus HERE*
William Hill enhanced odds
- Over 1 goal in each of Sunday’s eight FA Cup matches – was 10/3 now 4/1
- Man City, Chelsea and Tottenham each to score over three goals – was 6/1 now 7/1
- Over 2 goals in each of Sunday’s six 1.30pm FA Cup kick offs – was 20/1 now 22/1
Betfair – New customers bet £5 and get £20 in free bets HERE*
- 2 or more goals in each 1.30pm English FA Cup match – was 9/5 now 9/4
- 2 or more goals in each Italian Serie A match – was 2/1 now 11/4
- Man City, Chelsea, Leeds, Barnsley & Cheltenham all to win – was 3/1 now 4/1
- Rangers, Napoli & Stuttgart all to win – was 4/1 now 11/2
- Brighton, Juventus & Valencia all to win – was 9/2 now 6/1
Commercial content notice: Taking one of the bookmaker offers featured in this article may result in a payment to The Sun. 18+. T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
*Terms and conditions
Paddy Power: New customers only. Place your FIRST bet on any sportsbook market and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £20. Only deposits made using Cards or Apple Pay will qualify for this promotion. T&Cs apply. Paddy’s Rewards Club: Get a £10 free bet when you place 5x bets of £10+. T&Cs apply. 18+ Begambleaware.org
William Hill: New customers using promo code C40 only. 1x per customer. Min £10/€10 bet. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Free bets paid as 2x £15/€15 (expires after 30 days). Max £10 Bonus. 35x wagering requirement. Max redeemable amount £25. Casino bonus expires 72 hours from issue. Eligibility rules, free-bet rules, game, location, payment-method, currency restrictions, stake contributions and terms and conditions apply. 18+ Begambleaware.org
Betfair: Min £5 bet on the SBK, min odds 1.5 (1/2). Rewards valid for 7 days. Free bets must be placed at min odds of 1.5 (1/2). Exchange free bet limited to certain markets. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply 18+ Begambleaware.org
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
- Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry or depressed
- GamCare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org