PADDY POWER are offering punters up to £20 back as cash if their bet on Rapid Vienna vs West Ham loses.
That’s right – new customers who sign up and stake £20 on the Europa League showdown will get their money straight back if they’re not successful!
The bookmaker are also offering customers a boosted 93/1 bet builder on Thursday’s clash.Paddy Power offer – Bet £20 and get it back as CASH if it loses[/caption]
How to claim..
Paddy Power special
- Visit the Paddy Power website using this link HERE*
- Open a new account using promo code YSKWDX
- Deposit a minimum of £10 using a Card
- Place a £20 Sportsbook bet. For the purposes of this promotion, your first ever bet will be counted as the qualifying bet
- If your qualifying bet is settled as a loser – Paddy Power will refund you stake in CASH up to £20
- You refund will be processed within one hour after the qualifying bet has been settled
West Ham travel to Austria for Thursday’s Europa League clash with Rapid Vienna.
The Hammers lead Group H having taken 10 points from a possible 12 and will qualify as winners with victory tomorrow night.
David Moyes’ side have been in excellent form of late, winning six of their last eight matches in all competitions including a 3-2 win over Liverpool.
However, they did suffer a defeat to Wolves on Saturday and will be looking to bounce back immediately against their Austrian opponents.
Rapid Vienna find themselves bottom of the group and will be unable to qualify if they lose against the Hammers.
The club have conceded a whopping 10 goals in their last four outings and lost the reverse fixture 2-0 at the London Stadium.
93/1 Bet Builder special
Rapid Vienna vs West Ham
A bet builder allows Paddy’s punters to pick from multiple markets for a single event across a range of sports and combine them into one bet.
- Arthur Masuaku – Shown a Card
- Srdjan Grahovac – Shown a Card
- Jarrod Bowen – Anytime Goalscorer
- West Ham (-1) – Handicap Betting
Our four selections create odds of 93/1 – BACK HERE*
So we’re backing West Ham to Win and Both Teams to Score at odds of 21/10.
New Paddy Power customers can follow our tip and if we’re successful – you’ll win £62!
If we’re wrong, you get your money straight back as cash. It’s as simple as that.
But if you fancy going for something a little bit bigger (OK, a lot bigger), then you can back our four-fold bet builder that’s been boosted to 93/1.
Our selections are: Arthur Masuaku – Shown a Card, Srdjan Grahovac – Shown a Card, Jarrod Bowen – Anytime Goalscorer, West Ham (-1) – Handicap Betting
£20 on that will return £1,897 if it comes through.
BETTING SPECIAL – GET £50 IN FREE BETS WITH WILLIAM HILL
LATEST FOOTBALL OFFERS
Commercial content notice: Taking one of the bookmaker offers featured in this article may result in a payment to The Sun. 18+. T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
- Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry or depressed
- Gamcare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org
For help with a gambling problem, call the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133 or go to www.gamstop.co.uk to be excluded from all UK-regulated gambling websites.
*New customers only. Place your FIRST bet on any sportsbook market and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £20. Only deposits made using Cards or Apple Pay will qualify for this promotion. T&Cs apply. Paddy’s Rewards Club: Get a £10 free bet when you place 5x bets of £10+. T&Cs apply. 18+ Begambleaware.org