HogTown, the pregame destination for Razorback fans of all ages, is located on Maple Street just north of Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium between Razorback Road and Stadium Drive.
This free event will begin four hours prior to Friday’s Battle Line Rivalry game against Missouri and concludes 30 minutes prior to kickoff to allow fans time to enter the stadium to enjoy the ‘Best in Sight and Sound’ Marching Band pregame performance.
The Ultra Suede party band has provided high-energy, interactive, dance party entertainment to a four-state area since 1994, earning them the title of ‘Best Party Band’ in Northwest Arkansas.
Check out their performance on the Cumulus Media sound stage starting at 11:00 a.m.
THERE’S SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE
- Open to fans of all ages. No game ticket required.
- Beer Garden beverages
- Food truck options featuring a variety of menu items for all kinds of eaters
- Interact with the greatest live mascot in college sports, Tusk V plus enjoy a pep rally featuring the Razorback Spirit Squads, Mascots and Marching Band
- Entertainment options including inflatables plus a balloon twister, caricature artist and face painter
- Enjoy live games across the nation on a giant jumbotron
- Experience interactive corporate partner setups
Please be mindful of the following safety practices:
- Masks are encouraged
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available
- Please strive to maintain 6 feet of distance between yourself and individuals not in your party
EATS, TREATS & PROMOS ON THE STREET
BeaverTails: Deliciously addictive, whole-wheat Canadian pastries served hot with your choice of delectable toppings!
D1 Training: Grab a free koozie or cup while learning more about what D1 has to offer!
Downtown Dawgs: The best hot dogs and food to get you ready for kickoff!
Impossible Foods: Enjoy some Impossible Chicken Nuggets!
La Otra: Serving up the best Tex-Mex in NWA!
Pepcid: Enjoy a game of Plinko and Cornhole plus take home some stickers, coupons and sample packs!
Smoke Point Burgers: A modern take on an all American classic. The Cheeseburger!
Taki’s: Because these are no ordinary corn chips. Oh, no. Takis Chips are only for the strong. The brave. Pick-up a free bag!
Williams Soul Food: Food not only good for the stomach but good for the soul!
HOGTOWN SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
10:30 a.m. — HogTown on Maple Street Opens
11:00 a.m. — Ultra Suede begins
12:00 p.m. — Razorback Marching Band Parade from Walker Pavilion to Lot 44
12:10 p.m. — Pep Rally in Lot 44 featuring the Razorback Spirit Squads and the ‘Best in Sight and Sound’ Marching Band
12:15 p.m. — Hog Walk featuring Coach Sam Pittman and Razorback Football
12:30 p.m. — Razorback Drumline performance at the Wild Band of Razorbacks statue
2:00 p.m. — HogTown closes
2:30 p.m. —Beat Missouri
3 THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
- To accommodate the setup and operation of HogTown, Maple Street, from the intersection of Stadium Drive to Razorback Road, will close to all traffic beginning at 6:00 a.m. on Friday, Nov. 26.
- On Friday, access to Lot 44 outside the Frank Broyles Athletic Center, will still be available via the east entrance on Stadium Drive and the west entrance on Razorback Road.
- Maple Street, from the intersection of Stadium Drive to Razorback Road, will re-open to all traffic on gameday at the end of the 2nd quarter.