Just two games on tap in the Association tonight and our focus is on the Oklahoma City Thunder (7-4) vs. Golden State Warriors (6-6) matchup.
The Thunder enter the contest as slight 2.0-point favorites.
These teams last met on November 3 during the In-Season Tournament, OKC edging the Dubs 141-139 in a game the Thunder were without superstar Shai Gilgeous-Alexander.
Hoping to build on last night’s hit (thank you Boston), you will find a three-leg same game parlay in what should be another entertaining tilt, anchored by the man just mentioned.
Note: All odds courtesy of FanDuel Sportsbook.
Leg 1: Shai Gilgeous-Alexander to Score 30+ Points (-160)
- Gilgeous-Alexander has scored at least 30 points in four of his past five games
- Golden State is allowing the sixth most points to point guards this season
- Golden State is allowing 110.8 PPG this season – eighth in the Association
- Close 2.0-point spread helps mitigate potential blowout risk
Leg 2: OKC Thunder Moneyline (-134)
- The Thunder come into this one winners of two straight
- Golden State has lost four straight games and will once again be without superstar Stephen Curry (knee)
- OKC is 3-1 on the road this season
- Golden State is 1-4 at home this season
Leg 3: Klay Thompson to Score 20+ Points (-165)
- Thompson should be the go-to option on offense in the absence of Curry
- Thompson has averaged over 20.0 PPG in his career in games without Curry
- OKC is allowing the fourth most points to shooting guards this season
- OKC is allowing 111.6 PPG this season – tenth in the Association
Total Value = +321
Stay ahead of the game and elevate your sports betting experience with SportsGrid.