BETVICTOR are offering punters the opportunity to TRIPLE their winnings on Tuesday’s Champions League qualifying clash between Union Saint-Gilloise vs Rangers!
New BetVictor customers who sign up and place a successful £5 bet on any sports market will have their returns tripled up to a maximum of £300!
How to claim..
BetVictor special offer
- Visit the BetVictor website HERE*
- Register an account — No Promo Code required
- Opt In to this promotion via the Offers tab
- Deposit a minimum of £5 via debit card
- Place a maximum bet of £5 on any sport within seven days of registration
- If you win, BetVictor will triple your winnings
- BetVictor will boost your total returns to 300% — 100% is your bet returns plus 200% in Free Bets up to a total maximum of £300!
- Free bets can be used on any sport and expire in seven days if not used
What’s the offer?
New BetVictor customers will have their winnings TRIPLED up to a maximum of £300 if they place a successful bet.
How to claim?
Visit the BetVictor website HERE*, register a new account and Opt In to this promotion via the Offers tab.
After that, deposit a minimum of £5 and then place a maximum of £5 on any sports market.
Remember, If your first bet is more than £5, you will not be eligible for this promotion.
What happens next?
On settlement of your winning qualifying bet, BetVictor will boost your total returns to 300%. 100% is your bet returns plus 200% in Free Bets up to a total maximum of £300.
Free Bets can be used on any sports market but will expire in seven days if not used.
*18+ New customers only. Opt in, bet max £5 on any sport single within 7 days of registration. If it wins we Triple (x3) your returns, up to a max of £300 paid in Free Bets, expires in 7 days. Card payments only. T&Cs apply, see below. begambleaware.org l Please Gamble Responsibly.
Commercial content notice: Taking one of the bookmaker offers featured in this article may result in a payment to The Sun. 18+. T&Cs apply.
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
- Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry or depressed
- GamCare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org
For help with a gambling problem, call the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133 or go to www.gamstop.co.uk to be excluded from all UK-regulated gambling websites.