Ice hockey
Add news
News

No asshole policy still effective for upcoming 2022/2023 winter season, click here to check it out !!

00

The Monarchs Hockey League will be adopting a new “no asshole” policy for the upcoming 2022 summer season. If you are an asshole, you know who you are, and the rest of the league knows who you are. Do everyone a big favor and go find another league to be an asshole in. No one here wants you or needs you. The rest of the league will be better off with you gone. You all know who you are, be gone, please !!! No one is twisting your arm to stay in the MHL and be an asshole. Please go away and everyone left behind will be able to keep the MHL as what it always has been intended to be, good guys who just want to get a little exercise in, play a little hockey, and have a couple beers with the guys, and maybe if you’re lucky enough you could end up with the highly coveted hoodie at the end of the season !! 99% of the guys in the MHL get it and enjoy the league for what it is, the other 1% can pound sand and go away.

Thank you

Загрузка...

Comments

Комментарии для сайта Cackle
Загрузка...

More news:

Read on Sportsweek.org:

English Field Hockey
English Field Hockey
English Field Hockey
Pension Plan Puppets
Pension Plan Puppets

Other sports

Sponsored